SpyFone services are bought on subscription basis. In the event you choose to subscribe to SpyFone service, you will be charged through PayPal or BlueSnap. Subject to this Refund Policy condition, user may be eligible to receive a full refund within 14 days from the day of payment, if the cancellation reason is proper and valid. To be clear, you will not be refunded any charges you paid for that subscription period once subscription period expired.
Subject to the laws of the United States of America and to this refund policy’s conditions, you have 14 days as a “cooling off” period. You may be eligible to receive a full refund within 14 days of your purchase as long as refund reasons do not contradict the refund policy conditions outlined below.
- No refund shall be issued more than 14 days after the purchase date. The claim for refund may apply only to the primary (first) SpyFone subscription.
- If you purchase additional subscriptions in another order, no refund will be issued for additional subscriptions. The claim for refund only applies to the primary (first) SpyFone subscription.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you purchase another SpyFone subscription at a later time, then it will not be subject to the same refund request.
- No refund will be issued in situations where the user has lost his or her private encryption key, leading to the loss of data, temporary loss of access to the user’s control panel, or any other inconveniences for the user.
- No refund will be issued in situations where a user refuses to reinstall or re-link SpyFone in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
- No refund will be issued in case a user’s target device is not in compliance with the SpyFone compatibility policy. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the compatibility policy prior to purchasing the software.
- No refund will be issued in cases where the target device has lost connection with its SpyFone subscription due to the absence of internet access, factory resets, or updates to the latest operating system version.
In a situation where a device cannot be provided or found to suit your needs, a complete (100%) refund will be issued. A device will be found 99% of the time that will support your software successfully and safely. In the rare instance the device doesn’t work and we insist the device is correct, proof will be required of your statement before a refund is processed.
No refund can be issued to a user in situations where the reasons for a refund are completely beyond the control of SpyFone. Those reasons include all of the following:
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are not limited to; Shipping Address, Email address, and/or other relevant Contact information requested)
- The phone is hard bricked, meaning an incorrect or improper usage was rendered in order to attempt to fix the device on your own. This can permanently damage the device. If you are not sure of how to support your device, please check with us first.
- Shipping speed of the device exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances, we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times; however, there may be delays if any contingencies arise.
- Your device was successfully received, but the third-party application or network you wish to use with the phone is not compatible. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure the device you wish to purchase will be compatible with the network or third-party application you are trying to use.
- The monitoring application was uninstalled due to a factory reset, in this event the only solution we can provide is to have the monitoring application re-installed remotely. Please note that you will need the spyfone in your possession for 20-30 minutes with a windows PC and USB cable for the remote session.
- The target phone is not owned by the user or the user did not receive consent of a target phone owner to install the SpyFone software.
- The target phone does not have internet access (for example, if the target phone has no money left on its prepaid account, suffers a temporary service interruption, or encounters a roaming-related problem, among other reasons).
- The phone’s carrier operator is changed by the phone’s owner or user, leading to a loss of internet connectivity and/or data service, which consequently leads to improper functioning of the SpyFone software.
- The target phone’s operating system was updated.
- The target phone underwent a factory reset and/or was modified to its original settings.
- The user does not follow the installation guidelines of the SpyFone customer support team given via email or telephone call.
- The user does not accept technical assistant and/or refuses to follow the solution provided by our customer support team.
- The user does not have physical access to the target phone, has forgotten the password to unlock the phone, and/or loses access to the target phone for any other reason.
- The user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before SpyFone was installed on it. SpyFone may not be able to retrieve data that was on the phone prior to the installation of SpyFone software.
- The target device is running an unsupported operating system. A number of specific operating systems are not supported by SpyFone. Unsupported operating systems include Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10, Bada, Symbian Belle, and Windows Mobile, among others. Check our compatibility policy for specific information regarding SpyFone mobile operating system compatibility.
- The user is intending to use SpyFone on more than one target device after purchasing a single subscription plan.
- Personal reasons (the user has changed his or her mind, made the purchase by mistake, or no longer wishes to use the software, among other reasons).
- The user is unable and/or unwilling to jailbreak the iPhone or root the Android to unlock SpyFone’s advanced features.
- The user’s target phone is not in compliance with the SpyFone compatibility requirements.
- The SpyFone software was unlinked or damaged by antivirus software, the target device’s owner, or other security services.
- Advanced SpyFone features are not available because a user is unable or unwilling to jailbreak the iPhone or root the Android device. Advanced SpyFone features may include WhatsApp, Skype, and Viber monitoring, among other features.
*If you have an error with the root or are unsure about your application functioning properly, please contact us immediately for support, as our main goal is to support your device.
Please allow up to 7 - 10 business days for the refund to show up on your account.
To get refund, send refund request at email@example.com with order information.
Pre-Monitored Devices Return Policy
- All returned devices must be in its original packaging with the UPC or barcode intact, with all components, manuals, and/or registration card(s) included with no signs of physical damage.
- All software issues can be resolved via a remote session within the specified warranty period, if you are unable to perform a remote session due to PC or other limitations you may be required to cover the shipping cost back to our us for servicing.
- Defective hardware components will be repaired or replaced within the 90 day warranty period providing that there are no signs of physical/water damage on the device.
- Returns may attract a 15% restocking fee.